United Arab Emirates(UAE), simply called the Emirates. Dubai is the largest and most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), a global city and business hub of the Middle East.
:: Major Attractions ::
Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Miracle Garden, Dubai Museum, Bastakia (Old Dubai), Dubai Creek, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Aquarium, Dubai Shopping Festival
:: Famous Shopping Malls ::
DEIRA City Centre, MIRDIFF City Centre, BURJUMAN, MALL of the EMIRATES,
DUBAI Mall (world's largest) and IBN BATTUTA Mall as well as traditional Dubai GOLD SOUK
:: Dubai Visa Regulations ::
All the applications will be submitted by (e-Visa).
- : VISA ASSESSMENT : -
· Visa application form duly filled and signed with utmost care.
[3 Matching Signatures as per Passport with Blue or Black ink Only]
[Scanned color copy of first and last page of your Passport]
[Confirmed return Air ticket (Not mandatory for application)]
· Passport with at-least 6 months validity from the date of submission of visa application, with a minimum of two blank pages
[Handwritten Passport not Accepted]
· 2 recent passport-size color photographs. ( Size L*B::44 mm x 35 mm )
[White Background] [Matte-Finish]
[80% Face Close-Up]
[Applicant Name and Passport No. should be mentioned Behind All the Photos]
· Covering Letter with below Detailing :
[Details of Travel] [Expense Ownership Details]
[Details of the Traveler with Contact Number]
· Original Bank Statement :
[Last 6 months Transactions]
[Duly Attested & Signed by Bank Official]
:: CUSTOM (Rules & Regulations) ::
For over 18 years old, non-commercial amount of gifts and other items for personal use of value up to AED 3,000
• 400 cigarettes
• 50 cigars
• 500g of tobacco
• 4L of alcohol (combination of spirits, wine and beer) or 2 cartons of beer (no more than 24 cans per carton, and no more than 355ml per can)
• Narcotics including psychotropic medication
• Pornography (please consider the term as used under the Islamic law)
• Any material that contradicts Islamic teachings
• Counterfeit items
• Cultural artefacts and other objects of cultural importance (authentic engravings, prints, lithographs etc.)
• Any goods from countries with no diplomatic relation with UEA
• Any goods from Israel or with Israeli branding
• Gambling related items (lottery tickets, gambling machines)
• Three layers fishing nets
• Any tyres showing usage or tempering, also inlaid tyres are not allowed
• Items, materials or substances polluted with radiation
• Homemade foodstuff
• No information available.
• Endangered species and any products or parts thereof as outlined by CITES maybe be brought in only with CITES permission.
• Currency - whether foreign or local exceeding the equivalent of AED 40,000 (including traveller’s cheque) needs to be declared. Passengers below the age of 18 cannot import more negotiable instrument than the value of the stated limit.
• Medication (including some painkillers) - strict laws applies, please contact the nearest embassy or mission to make sure they are allowed.